PPRC polypropylene random Copolimer stands for , can provide very high performance even under high and low temperatures and pressure conditions. Heating and hot water systems used in fresh water polypropylene random copolymer (pprc) pipes ultra-high molecular structure due to a high level of use and durability. Raw material are manufactured from polypropylene random Copolimer. Plastic pipe, PPRC pipes in factories to human health, considering the value they give does not contain carcinogenic substances that affect human health, Europe’s leading countries and no successful results were obtained in tests it was determined that it did not cause health problems. In the United States, is approved by the health care law. Due to having a high tensile PPRC definitely does not affect the chemical properties of fluids in pipes. Algae pprc pipes DIN 8077 DIN 8078 landed the absence of standards and a minimum of pressure drops are manufactured.
• Shows high resistance against chemicals polypropylene pipes.
• Rust , corrosion will not be deprived. Can work in acidic and basic environments.
• The formation and growth of algae and bacteria in the face of a superior, does not allow the formation of.
• PPRC pipes of the inner surface is smooth because there is a chance of the fluid on the surface of the pipe-like grip.
• Flexible, unbreakable , portable and easy to lay.
• Pprc pipes can be used without any isolation in downlight applications. PPRC pipes does not interact with materials such as cement.
• High-grade shows high resistance against heat. So used in heating installations at a temperature of 95 ° also can be used safely. The problemhas been faced till now.
• At 20 ° C at a pressure of 25 ATM working life is 50 years.
• Shows high pressure against chemical substances.
• High welding performance. So, don’t live any resources for narrowing diameter
• It is difficult to ignite.
• Heat and sound insulation
• IS ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY.
PPRC Pipes Application Area
Hot and cold plumbing systems inside and outside the building
– Solar energy systems
– Solar collectors
– Compressed air systems
– Air conditioning systems
– Industrial piping systems